- Tirunelveli, also known as Nellai.
- It is the sixth-largest municipal corporation in the state after Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli and Salem.
- Tirunelveli is famous for a sweet called, 'IRUTTU KADAI HALWA'.
- KANTHIMATHI-NELLAIYAPPAR TEMPLE,PAPANASAM ,.. are located here.
- Travel back in time to explore the captivating culture, history and heritage of Thirunelveli. Learn more about its unique stories and traditions!
- Discover the rich and diverse history of Thirunelveli through this comprehensive guide! Explore monuments, languages, and culture and find out why this area is so unique.
- ake a journey across time and explore the unique history and culture of Thirunelveli. Learn about monuments, languages and much more in our comprehensive guide!
- Delve into the history and cultural richness of Thirunelveli in South India. Explore the stunning landscapes, foods, and attractions that await you when you visit this hidden gem!
- Discover Thirunelveli - an ancient township oozing of rich culture, heritage and history. Explore its diverse landscapes and marvel at its many wonders.
In this Section students get information about list of government schools in TIRUNELVELI District.
List of Government Schools-->Click Here